Thursday, December 20, 2007

Random Memage

I rarely do memes, but let's face it: I've been running on mental fumes lately, which means that I haven't been posting much. Since I don't want to just leave this space blank for the duration, here's a meme I got from a friend of mine. Enjoy. Or not.

1. My ex: Husband? Don't have one. Significant Other? Which one?
2. I talk: A lot. Some of it even makes sense.
3. I love: When a plan comes together.
4. I have: Lots of ideas.
5. I've lost: Probably a few of my marbles. Life will do that sometimes.
6. I hate it when: I screw up.
7. Marriage: Takes work, but is worth it. Also, is in my plans for 2008.
8. Somewhere, someone is thinking: Why won't people use their turn signals?
9. I'll always be: Trying.
10. I have a crush on: Rik Emmett or Jamie Fraser, depending on whether you were expecting me to pick a real or a fictitious person.
11. The last time I truly cried was: Out of frustration.
12. My cell phone is: Silver, with butterfly stickers.
13. When I wake up in the morning I: Make coffee, so that I can be at least somewhat functional and coherent.
14. Before I go to sleep at night I: Read, usually.
15. Right now I am thinking about: This meme.
16. Babies: Are adorable.
17. I get on Myspace: Only by accident these days.
18. Today I: Have more things I need to do than I have hours/energy to do them.
19. Tonight I will: Hopefully sleep MUCH better than I did last night.
20. Tomorrow I will: Win the lottery, I hope.
21. I really want to: Win the lottery. (Do you sense a pattern here?)
22. The person I love most is: D.

0 comments: