Sunday, January 27, 2008

Another meme, because I'm fresh out of anything else right now

1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station:
I do? Okay, probably Sun Chips and iced tea.

2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
A dolphin or an otter (do otters count?).

3. Last book you read?
As in, most recently finished physical book? God's Dice by S. Andrew Swann (fantasy novel with local Cleveland color, by a local Cleveland writer)

4. Describe the last time you were injured?
About a week and a half ago, falling on ice and breaking my ankle. Ouchie.

5. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
Whichever one is most likely to be clever about getting out of wells.

6. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
It depends on where we are on the sports-season calendar. Right now it's the Buffalo Sabres logo. Which is interesting, given my current love-hate relationship with ice.

7. If you could only use one form of transportation what would it be?
Local or long distance? Because my answer will be different depending on the answer to that question.

8. Most recent movie you have watched in the theatre?
A Scanner Darkly, I think. I don't go to the movies very often.

9. Name an actor/actress/singer you have the hots for:
Meh. I really don't pay much attention to the Hollywood set when it comes to getting the hots for people. Musicians are more my style.

10. What's your favorite kind of cake?
Chocolate

11. Look to your left, what do you see?
My bookshelves.

12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Depends on the shoes. For lace-up sneakers, usually not. For lace-up boots, definitely. Most of the rest of my shoes don't lace up anyway.

13. Favorite toy as a child?
Do art supplies count? If not, then probably my miniature dolls.

14. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
It wouldn't surprise me.

15. Do you like running long distances?
I've never been able to do that, unfortunately. I wish I could.

15. Have you ever eaten snow?
From birth to the age of 23 I lived in ski country in Western New York. What do you think? (But never the yellow kind!)

16. What color are the sheets on your bed?
Pastel blue, at the moment. The other ones are pastel yellow.

17. What is the first television theme song that pops in your head?
The theme to Red Green.

18. Do people consider you smart?
Often, yes.

19. How many piercings do you have?
Double-pierced ears.

20. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Ranch or bleu cheese.

0 comments: