Thursday, July 13, 2006

Living on the water


Okay, I promised some pictures. I'm going to post a couple, and then add to them as I go along. Remember, I'm new to doing this here, so please bear with me.

These sailboats were just offshore at Forest City Yacht Club, and involved in a race. Don't you just love the colorful spinnakers?



My honey's father had a sailboat, a 30' Catalina known as "Snowflake". After his death, the family sold the boat. I wish the two of us had been able to keep it, as it was a very nice vessel and we would both like to sail in the summertime. Ah well, one of our hopes is to eventually have a sailboat of our own... given time, we'll achieve that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those sailboats are gorgeous. I love being close to a lake, whether it be swimming, boating, or just watching the sailboats go by.

Tangled Stitch said...

Love the sailboats. I looked up your blogsite now that I'm into blogs and yours is a thing of beauty!